************ Important message regarding COVID-19 safeguards ******************
Safety and infection control have always been a top priority at Yanik Dental. Controlling the spread of this particular coronavirus presents unique challenges. Therefore, we have made changes to keep you safe and protected. For example:
- Patients will be screened for symptoms at the time of scheduling and when entering our office. A staff member will greet all patients and administer a temperature scan.
- We ask that you wear a mask and use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed and our reception area reconfigured to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We are asking accompanying visitors that are non-caregivers to wait in their vehicles to reduce the number of patients in our reception area.
- We are disinfecting the reception area and office supplies such as pens and clipboards, as well as door knobs and office furniture throughout the day.
- Unfortunately, you will notice that our waiting room no longer offers magazines and children’s books since those items are difficult to keep disinfected.
- Air purifiers have been added to our treatment rooms for increased disinfection.
- Staff will all be wearing masks and other protective equipment to keep you and them safe.
- All staff members are being screened throughout the day and receiving frequent updates on this pandemic in order to better respond to patient safety.
If you are feeling worried or anxious, or have any questions about making an appointment, please call. We are here and keeping you safe. Thank you for your trust in us!
The Yanik Dental staff